It’s time to fly to Africa to hug our and your kids tightly, because everyone who supports our children has them as much in their hearts as we do!
We have been preparing for a trip to Uganda for many months. First of all – vaccinations that protect against tropical diseases, i.e. yellow fever. Secondly – collecting information about the country that is the goal of our mission, its culture, customs and security. And thirdly – most importantly – understanding what good we can do there.
What are our plans?
- Visiting the Kagadi Parent’s School Primary School, attended by the Foundation’s pupils, meeting the principal and teachers, and conducting a few lessons in selected classes (and we already know that they are waiting a lot!)
- Organizing backpacks for all children
- Purchase of computers for school with a view to creating a computer class in the future.
- Purchase of the necessary food supplies for the village and hygiene supplies for the local hospital.
- Delivery to the village of reusable sanitary napkins sewn by Twórcze Babki from Koło Krawieckie operating at GCK in Gorzyce. Handing over the prototype of such a sanitary napkin and purchasing material for our students of the “I sew-I live better” project, so that they can sew as many of them as possible.
- Organizing a trip for the foundation’s children in the coming holidays.
- Learn the legal grounds for a future school building project.
- Of course, our priority will be the time we spend playing and talking to our children.
We will not be able to do this alone without your help, so please support our mission and make a voluntary donation. The extent to which we are able to achieve the above assumptions will depend on the amount collected.
EACH YOUR BRICK WILL HELP US TO SOW MORE GOOD THERE!
We turn your own contribution into continuous help for our people!
Kagadi Home Foundation
ul. Orzeska 32/1, 43-170 Łaziska Górne
Transfer title: HELP
75 1020 2528 0000 0102 0554 2016 (PKO BP S.A)
For foreign transfers:
Account number: PL 75 1020 2528 0000 0102 0554 2016 SWIFT BPKOPLPW
IF YOU HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY, DO IT! THE WORLD NEEDS IT.