At the end of the 2021 calendar year, we present a summary of our Foundation’s activities. This year turned out to be extremely busy, but also developmental!
Thanks to the involvement of volunteers, social partners and donors, we have implemented several projects supporting the local Kagadi community in Uganda, as well as providing education for 26 children (during the pandemic also home and distance learning).
Our activities were also aimed at sensitizing young people here to the needs of others, and at the same time teaching acceptance and developing a willingness to help.
Invariably, the key areas of activity for us remain: education and social concepts.
Below is a list of completed activities:
- 12.01. The Foundation acquires legal personality through entry into the National Court Register.
- 12.01. Media patronage of the Foundation by Radio eM 107.6 fm
- 16.01. and 10.03. Programs with the Foundation’s participation in Radio eM “Mission for everyone” (https: //www.radioem.pl /…/ 6765695.7-03-2021-Pope-w …)
- 27.01. – 30.07. The project “Fairy-tale Portraits of Monica” Monika Hutyra
- 12.02. Establishing a partnership with the Mayor of the City of Łaziska Górne, Mr. Aleksander Wyra, and Michał Słowioczek – Councilor of the City of Łaziska Górne
- 16.02. – 16.04. The project “Give an animal”.
- 4.03. The Foundation is covered under medical patronage by a qualified team of orthopedic doctors and physiotherapists, FamilyORTO Medical Center from Mikołów
- 11.03. The campaign “Eat gingerbread for a penny” in SP3
- 12.03. Inauguration of the Kagadi Home Foundation – official opening of the Foundation in the meeting room of the Łaziska Górne City Hall; inaugural concert Fri. “There could be nothing, and there is everything …” registered courtesy of the MDK Directorate in Łaziska Górne (https://youtu.be/4Zj9MLk32YA)
- 29.03. A visit of our friend’s EDUganda Foundation to our children in Kagadi.
- 30.03. The action “Two simple words Happy Easter” – Easter.
- 14.02. – still – the project “Learning is a journey”.
- 12.04. – 6.05. Renovation of the house for children as part of the “DOM” project.
- 24.04. Earth Day – the campaign #czystelaziska, #czystekagadi
- 30.04. Obtaining a permit to continue operations by the GLAM Charity organization, with which we cooperate in Kagadi, for the next 5 years
- 14.05 Establishing cooperation with the Primary School no. Nicholas Copernicus in Łaziska Górne, pedagogical innovation “Fridays with Kagadi”
- 12.06. The Foundation’s participation in the Day of Social Activity – Mikołów Center of Non-Governmental Organizations
- 16.06. Biegatonki to start – 6th edition in cooperation with STS Biegaton Mikołów
- 20.06 – 5th GP of Biegaton, Leśna Szarańcza 2021 as above.
- 26.06. 22.07. Project “Soap for Kagadi” (https://youtu.be/ZcrSQHuXXNk)
- 14.06. Project “Let’s Learn” – remote lessons for children in the village of Kagadi (https://youtu.be/5xhqMfqbMDw)
- 16.07. A positive result of the exam and completion of the first level of education with distinction by our student, Innocent.
- 19.08. The Foundation’s participation in the open day Municipal Public Library in Łaziska Górne “On a journey with the library”, the exhibition “Fairy-tale Portraits of Monika”, the intercontinental Jump Challenge, a lecture “Helping is fun!”.
- 13.08. Creation of a film promoting the Foundation’s activities (https://youtu.be/V35_uw_xHh8)
- 1-2.10. The Foundation’s participation in the training of the Academy of NGO Leaders.
- 29.10. “The world around us …” competition in cooperation with the Łaziska library.
- 5.09. First Tennis Tournament of Friends of the Kagadi Home Foundation in cooperation with MOSiR Łaziska Górne.
- 25.11. – 6.12. Christmas market and the HELP YOU bear action! – organizing Christmas in Kagadi
- 19.12. The Foundation’s participation in the TV program Akademia Uśmiechu TV Akademia Uśmiechu-Zabawy with passion – “About two of those who founded the Foundation and the fate of the Foundation’s wards …” (https://youtu.be/8ItthwiXBCk)